sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Island Vulcano : stuck in Vancouver

I was supposed to flight from Victoria to Vancouver and from there to Frankfurt and from there to Lisbon today, but... There is a Volcano spreading an ash could over Europe. All airports are closed. BIG CRISIES!
When my plain arrived at the Vancouver Airports I try to find Lufthansa Airlines Office, that I know from their Website that was only open from 12h00 to 16h00, but this was what I found.


No one, and some little notes telling passengers to call a Free-call number which keep telling me that “All our services are busy now, please try again later”.I didn’t need them desperately, I truly was fine but it is not how an appropriate way to serve our customers. I would thought that this is when you get all your staff and amplifies your opening hours and also give costumers coffee. And make sure that all your costumers are listen, have their anxieties calmed down. You don’t need to give them solutions, just be there. Be empathic. Give them tea or coffee… Because when crises take place you have the opportunity of make a difference as a business corporation, or not!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário